EnviroGrants give community groups and individuals funds to undertake environmental activities in Logan.
There are five categories of EnviroGrants:
- Environmental Partnerships and Capacity Building – up to $10,000 per project
- Environmental Surveys and Research – up to $10,000 per project
- On-Ground Ecosystem Restoration – up to $10,000 per project.
- Environmental Education – up to $2,000 per project
- Individual Wildlife Carer Support – up to $1,500 per project
For information about your eligibility, please download the EnviroGrants Guidelines 2020 (PDF 435 KB).
How to apply
- Applications open on 29 January 2020 and close on 11 March 2020.
- Fill in the online SmartyGrants application form
- Late or incomplete applications may not be accepted.
For more information about how to apply for grants, please visit our Grant Assistance page.
EnviroGrants in 2019 contributed over $200,000 to the community. A total of 37 EnviroGrants applications were successful, including:
- 12 On-Ground Ecosystem Restoration Grants
- 11 Environmental Partnerships and Capacity Building Grants
- 10 Individual Wildlife Carer Support Grants
- 4 Environmental Surveys and Research Grants.
Successful EnviroGrants recipients are presented with their EnviroGrants awards at Logan Eco Action Festival (LEAF).